By booking an appointment online or over the phone, you understand and accept the following policies:
- Early morning or late appointments: To appointments before 9:00 am or after 9:00 pm will result in an extra $25 charge.
- Gratuity is NOT included in the price of the session.
- Linens: there is a $10 extra charge if you want us to provide the lines or towels for spa services.
- Massage Table: There is an extra $70 charge a for table rental/transportation.
- Credit card payments. When you book online your credit card will be put on hold and charged only if you decide to pay online.
- Chair massage. There is requirement of minimum 2 hours for chair massage services. There is 20% deposit required, paid the latest 72 hours before the service date. The time of the session starts at the beginning of the first massage and ends at the end of the last client's session. There is paid 15 minute brake after every two hours of work as well as 3 min between each client to clean up and set up.
Rescheduling / Cancelation Policy
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
In case if you reschedule / cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before the start of the session, you will be charged 100% of the session value.
- If you book your appointment less than 24 hours before its start time then you are responsible for the full price of the service regardless if you receive it, cancel or reschedule.
- Refunds: If you do not reschedule/cancel your appointment on time as well as when the services is completed, feedback is appreciated but the payments are NONE refundable/disputable.
- There is 48 hours rescheduling / cancelation policy for chair massage services.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to not show up to their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged the full amount for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
By booking an appointment trough this website or on the phone you understand, that "NYC Massage Therapy and Bodywork", Les mains, LLC booking company as well as the owner/founder/president Marieta Szymura neither her company, is not responsible for any conditions, complications , injuries, accidents or damages, that may occur before, during or after the service when completed by another therapist. All practitioners are personally responsible for providing services.